Weekend homeschool links:
- Join the FREE Picky Eating Challenge, starting next week! (If you’ve ever thought, “I just want my kids to EAT what I MAKE!” – this is for you!)
- How to do spelling dictation successfully
- Rhymes and songs for disciplining
- On doing good: A podcast on freedom, wisdom, and joy by Kari Patterson
- How to assign credits and create transcripts for special needs high schoolers
- 7 years ago on the blog: Top 25 read-alouds for ages 5-12
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 58, 10 ways you’re making your homeschool day harder than it needs to be
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!