Happy Mother’s Day weekend, friends! This weekend is also the 2 year anniversary of the release of Introverted Mom! (afflink)
What a gift to have had a front row seat as tens of thousands of readers have discovered more calm, less guilt, and quiet joy within its pages since then. Amazon currently has it on sale if you could use a little Mother’s Day encouragement!
Weekend homeschool links:
- So you’ve decided to homeschool: Everything you need to get started
- What we can learn from parents around the world
- 10 things homeschool moms should stop worrying about
- Using All About Spelling with older students (exactly what we’ve done & it’s worked great!)
- 30 family movies that you’ll enjoy watching with your tweens/teens
- 4 years ago on the blog: My 3 step process for homeschool planning
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 60, Homeschooling as an Introvert
Sonlight’s 2021 Summer Readers are here—and they offer 24 of the best books to read this summer, for kids of all ages! Tag along in adventures with a guinea pig who thinks she’s a dog, embark on a galactic backyard expedition, save the world with a team of five kid spies, and so much more in this year’s collection.
Purchase any of their new 2021 Summer Readers and get 25% off 2020 Summer Readers and Summer Fun Packs! (Offer valid while supplies last through May 9, no coupon necessary.)
There are still FIVE Great Homeschool Conventions coming up in July and August, so if you’re near Texas, Florida, New York, Ohio, or California, start making your plans now!
Many of your favorite homeschooling voices and curriculum providers will be speaking, offering practical help and encouragement to enable you to love your homeschool even more.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!