I have been waiting and waiting for my friend Jennifer’s new book to release, (afflink) so thrilled that it’s here! Its message of slowing down is one my heart needs, and I bet yours does too!
Weekend homeschool links:
- 8 fun ways to use refrigerator magnets for learning
- Homeschooling with Purpose (Sign up for the waitlist and get our free collection of inspiring downloadable wallpapers!)
- Creating a summer routine for kids
- Is your motivation sustainable?
- The Kari Patterson podcast: Appropriate for all ages, join Kari for conversations on emotional freedom, parenting dilemmas, self-pity, forgiveness, and more
- 3 years ago on the blog: 5 things to do this summer if you’re considering homeschooling
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 61, You don’t have to finish everything you start
Are you beginning to look for a math curriculum for next year, one that will allow you to outsource the subject completely?! Check out CTC Math, chosen by respected reviewer Cathy Duffy as one of her “top homeschool picks!”
It’s an online curriculum for all grades & homeschoolers can get it for half price! Try it for 4 weeks free; no credit card required to see if it’s right for you here.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!