Are you on the waitlist yet for my upcoming course, Homeschooling with Purpose?! Next week everyone on the list will start receiving our free workshop series, The Ages and Stages of Homeschooling–add your name here!
Weekend homeschool links:
- The Best Advice: Become a Student of Your Child
- Don’t Be Afraid to Use Screens in Your Homeschool
- How to Make a Book Page Garland
- The Orton-Gillingham Approach to Reading and Spelling (a helpful overview!)
- 7 Signs of Burnout (and How to Get Your Strength Back)
- 10 years ago on the blog: Classical Curriculum for a Flexible Lifestyle
Guess what, Oak Meadow fans? Through the end of May you can get 20% off OM’s popular, holistic curriculum for grades K-12, as well as all other items in their bookstore–woot!
This makes it the perfect time to snap up the program you need for your homeschool next year. No code needed – offer valid through end of Monday, May 31!
Do you have 2nd-5th graders who could use a little boost when it comes to math? Wonderland Math could be just what you need – it merges a story-based curriculum (LOVE!) with a live tutor and online games!
Try it out a month for only $1 with the code SIMPLEHS and set your kiddo up for a lifelong love of learning in this subject area–have fun!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!