It’s your final chance to receive our Homeschooling with Purpose free workshop series, The Ages and Stages of Homeschooling! Sign up now for our tips on simplifying high school transcripts, getting started w/ kindergarten, and reversing bad days!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Why You Need to Give Yourself Permission to Be Who You Really Are
- 9 Ways to Get Through a Difficult Day (not homeschool-specific, but still helpful!)
- Summer Learning Activities for Older Kids (That Are Actually Fun!)
- 4 Spelling Strategies You Won’t Want to Miss
- Chores and Allowance Contract for Kids
- How to Give Back, Based on Your Personality Type
- 7 years ago on the blog: REAL Summer Learning
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!