This post contains affiliate links.
Enjoy this collection of weekend homeschool links:
- Dads, boys & the importance of building a family culture around books :: From contributor Sarah Mackenzie of Amongst Lovely Things
- The science of ‘Little House on the Prairie’ :: Smithsonian
- It’s hard right now :: Modern Mrs. Darcy
- The new preschool is crushing kids :: The Atlantic
- School ADD isn’t homeschool ADD :: Laura Grace Weldon
What we’re reading this week:
- Jamie – Age 39:
- Trishna, Jonathan, Elijah – Ages 12, 11 & 10:
Featured sponsors this week:
For the depleted mama: One of the best things I did last year was enroll in Lisa Byrne’s course, Replenish 365. It’s an entire year of life coaching for busy moms, a year of learning to care for ourselves so we can keep caring for others!
I was continually blown away by the quality of Lisa’s materials, videos, and gifted teachings–it was SO worth the dollars spent! The 2016 program begins tomorrow–could this be the right year to invest in you?
There’s no better way to engage kids interested in the STEM fields than with hands-on experiments, and Home Science Tools has everything you need, all in organized kits!
From tech to physics to even forensic science, they’ve got you covered. Browse all their kits here.
“Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.