Kara Anderson’s book, More Than Enough, is my new favorite title to recommend to any burned out, doubting, or discouraged homeschool mom! (afflink)
Weekend homeschool links:
- The Very Best Games for Kindergarten and 1st Grade
- 30 Important Things That Standardized Tests Can’t Measure
- Homeschool Moms, Beware the YA Shelves (with a few exceptions)
- At Home Middle School – FREE online curriculum for 6-8th grades!
- Free playlist – audio stories about learning at home via Sparkle Stories
- 11 years ago on the blog: What About Public School?
- This week on Instagram: 5 Things I’d Do Differently If I Started Homeschooling Now
If you’re new to homeschooling (or if you’ve just never taken a peek), check out Oak Meadow!
In our early years it gave a blueprint for our days, providing both gentle structure & flexibility. Their creative, holistic curricula goes from PreK-12th, with an optional accredited distance school to join!
Are you looking to invest in some quality learning games before another homeschool year begins? Take a look at the offerings from Semper Smart Games!
Their popular line of games will help your kids master math facts, fractions, decimals, percentages, and more – order now for free shipping in the US.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!