Feel like you could use some direction for the new homeschool year just around the corner?
My course, Homeschooling with Purpose, is here to simplify the process and save you from overwhelm! Get all the details here.
Weekend homeschool links:
- 3 Ways to Stop Feeling Overwhelmed
- Learning How to Wild Forage
- Entrusting Your Soul to God (from the Kari Patterson podcast)
- Help – My Child Skips Small Words When Reading!
- Go home and love your family. (Introverted Moms will open to new members later this month!)
- 10 years ago on the blog: Homeschooling Benefits for Adolescence
- This week on Instagram: Yep, homeschooling can feel hard sometimes.
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 68, The Most Important Thing to Do Before Summer Ends
Do you remember Cricket magazines from when you were a kid? I have such fond memories, so I’m thrilled to welcome them as a new Simple Homeschool sponsor!
Cricket Media offers homeschooling parents a suite of educational resources – including magazines that present literature, science, and history in an engaging way, free teacher guides, and NeuLingo, a fun and effective online Chinese program!
This weekend I also have the honor of welcoming another new sponsor that I’m excited about – Fast Transcripts! FastTranscripts.com creates high school transcripts for college bound homeschoolers & enables secure e-filing to 4,397 colleges & universities.
Their audit algorithm catches over 700 possible mistakes, ensuring an error-free, professional transcript. I used their service for my daughter before her June graduation and will definitely be using it again for my boys – they made the process so easy!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!