Feel like you could use some direction for the new homeschool year just around the corner?
Weekend homeschool links:
- 3 Ways to Stop Feeling Overwhelmed
- Learning How to Wild Forage
- Entrusting Your Soul to God (from the Kari Patterson podcast)
- Help – My Child Skips Small Words When Reading!
- Go home and love your family. (Introverted Moms will open to new members later this month!)
- 10 years ago on the blog: Homeschooling Benefits for Adolescence
- This week on Instagram: Yep, homeschooling can feel hard sometimes.
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 68, The Most Important Thing to Do Before Summer Ends
Do you remember Cricket magazines from when you were a kid? I have such fond memories, so I’m thrilled to welcome them as a new Simple Homeschool sponsor!
Cricket Media offers homeschooling parents a suite of educational resources – including magazines that present literature, science, and history in an engaging way, free teacher guides, and NeuLingo, a fun and effective online Chinese program!
This weekend I also have the honor of welcoming another new sponsor that I’m excited about – Fast Transcripts! FastTranscripts.com creates high school transcripts for college bound homeschoolers & enables secure e-filing to 4,397 colleges & universities.
Their audit algorithm catches over 700 possible mistakes, ensuring an error-free, professional transcript. I used their service for my daughter before her June graduation and will definitely be using it again for my boys – they made the process so easy!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!