Introverted Moms reopens to new members next Friday, August 20 ~
Add your name to the waiting list now so you won’t miss it!
Weekend homeschool links:
- The Best Books for Teaching About Executive Functioning Skills
- What is the Orton-Gilllingham approach to reading and spelling?
- We just finished Season 2 of The Chosen – so amazing!
- Why Biographies Are So Important in Homeschool History
- The Hard Part of Homeschooling Isn’t Really the “School”
- 9 years ago on the blog: 10 Back to School Traditions
Could you use help getting your kids excited about writing in this new homeschool year? Night Zookeeper’s award-winning creative writing platform can boost the writing skills of your 5-12+ year olds!
It features engaging games that increase vocabulary and improve spelling, challenges that develop grammar, and inspiring prompts that spark imagination–check it out with a 7-day trial now!
I’ve found that whenever I mention Ivy Kids, I’m sure to hear from its die-hard fans! These unit studies are based on kids’ books, & each month you receive the book & ALL the needed supplies sent straight to you.
It’s like PreK/K in a box, with ways to adapt for ages 3-8! Get 20% OFF your 1st kit w/ code IVY20
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!