This post contains affiliate links.
This weekend my family says goodbye to my father-in-law, Dave Martin, who passed away last week.
If we come to mind in the days ahead, I’d be so grateful for your thoughts and prayers–especially for my mother-in-law, Julie. Thank you so, so much.
Enjoy this collection of weekend homeschool links:
- Homeschooling math: 10 ways to keep it fun :: From contributor Cait Curley of My Little Poppies
- Getting the simple things right :: A Thomas Jefferson Education
- A homeschool and family life schedule with three teenagers :: FIMBY
- Learn to write with a scavenger hunt :: How Wee Learn
- Two questions to ask yourself when you are struggling :: The Highly Sensitive Homeschooler
What we’re reading this week:
- Jamie – Age 39…but only for a few more days!!
- Trishna, Jonathan, Elijah – Ages 12, 11 & 10:
Featured sponsors this week:
Have you peeked at the new curriculum directory I put together for you earlier this year?
It’s a collection of some of my favorite homeschool companies and sponsors–because sometimes we just want a few trusted choices instead of having to wade through all the overwhelming options!
“An English writer telephoned me from London, asking questions. One was, ‘What’s your alma mater?’ I told him, ‘Books.’” ~ Malcolm X