My heart is so full at how you’ve welcomed this title into your homes & shared it, thank you! And if you need to pick up your copy for the homeschool year ahead, Amazon still has it at this crazy low price.
Weekend homeschool links:
- Personal growth is not just about you
- Do you suspect your child has a reading problem?
- 3 free stories to help your kids adjust back-to-school
- 10 things you need to know to homeschool
- To share w/ kids: The Smithsonian YouTube Channel, which includes videos like this one on Andean Bears
Did you know how to cook when you left home? I didn’t, but I’m determined my children will!
One of the resources helping toward that goal is this e-course from my friend Katie of Kitchen Stewardship–my kids loved watching other kids in each video! Just a few days left to register, it’s perfect to add to your homeschool curriculum this fall.
Do you struggle with teaching writing in your homeschool? It can feel overwhelming, which is why hiring a mentor could help this year!
Time4Writing.com offers online writing courses for kids of all ages. Their instructors are passionate about writing and give positive feedback to help your child improve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Thanks for your support!