Prices will increase soon: Get access to my new course, Homeschooling with Purpose, now!
Weekend homeschool links:
- 3 Things You Do NOT Need to Be in Charge of Right Now
- Our Simple Daily Homeschool Routine
- Signs of a Reading Problem
- 4 Ways to Be Free From Self-Pity
- How to Homeschool with Ambleside Online
- 6 years ago on the blog: 5 Ways to Grow Your Confidence as a Homeschooler
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Ep 70, 5 Things I Needed to Hear as a New Homeschooling Mom
Are you ready to outsource math and science in your homeschool? MyFunScience makes it easy to do so:
They offer a wide selection of courses for middle and high school students, all taught live by experienced teachers with a Christian worldview. And right now you can save $50 on your first class when you sign up for their mailing list!
It includes short video lessons as well as step-by-step instructions for each problem & homeschoolers get it for half price! Try it for 4 weeks free to see if it’s a good fit for your kids.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!