Prices will increase soon: Get access to my new course, Homeschooling with Purpose, now!
Weekend homeschool links:
- 3 Things You Do NOT Need to Be in Charge of Right Now
- Our Simple Daily Homeschool Routine
- Signs of a Reading Problem
- 4 Ways to Be Free From Self-Pity
- How to Homeschool with Ambleside Online
- 6 years ago on the blog: 5 Ways to Grow Your Confidence as a Homeschooler
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Ep 70, 5 Things I Needed to Hear as a New Homeschooling Mom
Are you ready to outsource math and science in your homeschool? MyFunScience makes it easy to do so:
They offer a wide selection of courses for middle and high school students, all taught live by experienced teachers with a Christian worldview. And right now you can save $50 on your first class when you sign up for their mailing list!
Still looking for that “just right” math curriculum for this year? Check out CTC Math, chosen by respected reviewer Cathy Duffy as one of her “top homeschool picks!”
It includes short video lessons as well as step-by-step instructions for each problem & homeschoolers get it for half price! Try it for 4 weeks free to see if it’s a good fit for your kids.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!