This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support of this site!
Enjoy this week’s homeschool inspiration:
- From public school to homeschool to a mix :: From contributor Angie Kauffman of Real Life at Home
- How too much choice affects our kids :: Simple Kids
- How to gain more hours in your day by using lunchboxes :: Free Homeschool Deals (Love this idea!!)
- Homeschooling – Our journey :: Sacred Mundane
- Dysgraphia: How can I help my child? :: All About Learning
My recommendations this week:
Do you have a child whose mood swings can derail the rhythm of your homeschool day? A month ago we started trying this homeopathic remedy, which has been an incredible help in tough moments–for me, too!
The kids and I woke up in a hotel just a few miles from the Canadian border earlier this week. This time we chased history to Malone, New York–our inspiration fueled by this novel (& this audio version is beautiful!)
Featured sponsor this week:
Want to deepen your relationship with your daughter AND improve her handwriting, too? Then check out the beautiful journals by Katie of Gadanke.
This one features prompts to get ideas flowing: like “things that make me happy,” dear daughter/mother, what would you change if you could, and space for photos! And yep, there’s a son version as well.
“Study without desire spoils the memory, and it retains nothing that it takes in.” ~ Leonardo da Vinci