Happy Father’s Day to all you hardworking dads out there!
- Montessori Inspired Workboxes :: Nurturing the Tender Years
- Extended World Travel e-book :: Extended World Travel (written by a homeschooling family)
- Toddlers, Babies, and Schooling, Oh My! :: Heart of the Matter
- Classical Conversations :: Mt. Hope Chronicles
- Knife Skills for Toddlers :: Simple Bites
“A meaningful life is measured not by the outside world, but by how we feel about the person staring back at us in the mirror.” ~ Laura Fortgang
Thanks so much for linking!
.-= Kami’s last blog: Making pipe cleaner leis =-.
How have I not found Classical Conversations yet?! Thank you soooo much for linking this!
.-= Erika’s last blog: Seven Habitual Practices in the Quest for Submissive, Teachable Children =-.
Love the workbox ideas…thanks!
.-= Aimee’s last blog: Seasons of Domesticity =-.
Thanks for the ideas! I NEVER thought I would homeschool, but am now very seriously considering it… I’m trying to collect ideas and see how some work, so this is much appreciated 🙂
.-= Kendra’s last blog: Discovering Waldorf: 1 =-.