This post contains affiliate links.
Steve and I were so honored to have the privilege of attending the National Prayer Breakfast this week in Washington, DC
Enjoy this week’s homeschool inspiration:
- Why do you homeschool — 43 reasons from the WUHS readers :: From contributor Kris Bales of Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
- The cure for common core :: A Thomas Jefferson Education
- Why you want to give up homeschooling :: Simply Convivial
- The 10 best things you’re not doing for your homeschool :: Ed Snapshots
- Easy homeschool meal plan for February :: Free Homeschool Deals
My recommendations this week:
Oh your small ones are in for a treat – Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood has 7 seasons available FREE on Amazon Prime right now!
After months of waiting, look what finally showed up in my mailbox! Currently #5 in ALL books on Amazon, let’s just say I know what I’ll be doing this weekend: Channeling my inner Laura Ingalls Wilder!
If you’ve found yourself frustrated with trying to replicate “school” at “home,” do yourself a favor and check out A Thomas Jefferson Education. Right now you can sign up for one of their most popular courses completely FREE! (a $160 value)
Featured sponsors this week:
All About Reading/All About Spelling provide open & go lesson plans that are multi-sensory and based on the Orton-Gillingham approach. If your children have been struggling with these subjects, it’s worth investigating.
“Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” ~ Margaret Mead