Written by Jamie Martin, editor of Simple Homeschool and founder of Steady Mom
- How to Talk to Others About Homeschooling :: Seven
- Best Ways to Organize a Homeschool Classroom :: A Holy Experience
- Boys and Reading :: Mt. Hope Chronicles
- Let Your Child’s Schooling Release her Education :: Simple Mom
- Aspects of Literacy in Very Young Children :: Dandelion Farm
- For those of you in the New England area, take a moment to check out the details for Oak Meadow’s autumn open house in Brattleboro, Vermont this Friday, Oct 1st.
Have you signed up for our weekly Simple Living Media newsletter? Check it out here!
Thanks for linking us!!! What a nice surprise!!! Hope you have a good week!!!
se7en’s latest post: Se7en Whip Up a Galaxy of Paper Planets…
Great links! Thanks!
Magic and Mayhem
On the subject of boys and reading, I just read this very thought-provoking article and thought others might enjoy it. How to raise boys who read: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704271804575405511702112290.html?KEYWORDS=THOMAS+SPENCE
Magic and Mayhem’s latest post: Jamboree Write Up!