Written by Jamie Martin, editor of Simple Homeschool and founder of Steady Mom
So guess who I met last week?
Hanging out with the Simple Living Media ladies at Blissdom in Nashville was incredible, not to mention that I missed one of the huge storms that dumped a couple more feet of snow in my backyard. I feel so blessed to work with these gals day in and day out. They are just as amazing in real life as they seem online.
It’s been one year since Simple Homeschool began, and I regularly thank God for the opportunity to serve you here–thanks so much for reading and supporting us!
(Pictured above, left to right: Nicole, Mandi (our ad manager), Tsh, Aimee, Kara, and yours truly)
Now on to our weekend links:
- Magic and Lustre :: Beauty That Moves
- Learning Days (Simply Homeschooling) :: A Holy Experience
- Paying Attention to Beauty and Truth :: Aslan’s Library
- A Homeschooling Conversation :: Shivaya Naturals
- How to Balance Structure and Flexibility in Your Life as Mom :: I was thrilled to share this guest post recently over at Life as Mom
“Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing worth knowing can be taught.” ~ Oscar Wilde
I loved your post at Life as Mom! Thanks for sharing it here.
Also, thanks for linking to us! It’s fun to know that you’re reading along. 🙂
Magic and Mayhem
The first link is so lovely! I love that she views homeschooling her older child as so in sync with Attachment Parenting. That’s a big part of why we started. The pictures are just gorgeous too!
Off to read the other links. 🙂
Magic and Mayhem’s latest post: 10 Signs You’re Doing Something Right as a Homeschooler