- A Peek Inside Oak Meadow :: beauty that moves
- Homeschoolers: What You Didn’t Know About Those Weirdos Next Door :: Abide With Me
- School Choices & the Ideal Mother :: The Happiest Mom
- My Fresh Outlook on Homeschooling :: Like a Warm Cup of Coffee
- Homeschooling is Dangerous :: Books and Bairns
“Thought breeds thought; children familiar with great thoughts take as naturally to thinking for themselves as the well-nourished body takes to growing; and we must bear in mind that growth, physical, intellectual, moral, spiritual, is the sole end of education.” ~ Charlotte Mason
I just started homeschooling my 5 year son old this past week and I thought I would take a second to let you know how much I enjoy the simplehomeschool site. Almost every week I am encouraged by a post, learn something new and get excited about why I have made this decision.
Thanks so much for all the work that goes into it!