- Simple Schooling, Part One :: MommyCoddle
- A New Way to Menu Plan :: Simple Bites
- Two Years and Counting :: Yarns of the Heart
- Homeschooling Series: Resources: Shivaya Naturals
- Getting Past Your Homeschooling Brick Wall :: Heart of the Matter
- Take a (Micro) Hike! :: Journey Into Unschooling
“You don’t have to do everything at once to make meaningful progress. You just need to do ‘the next right thing.’ By daily fueling the fire, you will have clarity on what that is; as you follow through on the next step, the one after that will be made clear as well.” – Rachel DeMille
Great list this week! Thanks!
.-= Sandy’s last blog: Hat Tip =-.