My teenage daughter is really enjoying this newly released devotional, and it’s perfect for moms, too!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Misunderstood: Embracing Wonderful And Wildly Unique Kiddos
- 4 Ways to be Free from Self-Pity
- A beginner’s guide to the Gooney Bird Greene chapter book series (so delightful!)
- The Power of Sad Songs and Rainy Days
- Simple Time Management
- 15 Ideas To Simplify Spring Homeschool
- 6 years ago on the blog: 3 tips for finding good books fast
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Ep 84, 3 Things That Changed My Homeschool for the Better
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!