This book won’t make you happy – or will it?! So excited about this new release!!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Permission to Live and Homeschool Imperfectly
- Moms With ADHD Homeschooling Children With ADHD
- 4 Tips for Achieving Automaticity in Reading and Spelling (make it automatic!)
- 10 Ways To Bring Easter Joy Into Your Homeschool
- How We Keep a Spring in our Springtime Homeschooling
- Encouragement for the Weary Homeschool Mom (We’ve All Been There)
- 5 years ago on the blog: Homeschool Sidekicks: 6 ways to creatively outsource your life
Retired Coast Guard officer and SAT tutor Jim Moran created Semper Smart Games to ensure his daughters conquered the math skills he saw students still struggling with as they prepared for college exams.
Creator of the popular game Election Night!, all of his games (four choices in total) help players master tricky fractions, decimals, percentages, and mental math like those pesky math facts! Order now for free shipping in the US.
Are you already starting to consider curriculum for next year? One of the things I love about Oak Meadow is that it combines solid academics with plenty of heart, all with the goal of empowering curious and creative learners.
It’s one of my top recommendations for new homeschoolers, so check out their programs in detail here to see if it might be right for your family!
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!