My online book club, Introverted Moms, reopens to new members next Fri, Aug 18 –
add your name to the waiting list now so you’ll be the first to know!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Have you noticed that when you know a lot about a subject, it can be harder to teach?
- 7 Benefits of Launching a Kids’ Book Club
- Devotionals for your Bible Time this homeschool year
- The 9’s Math Trick for Multiplication (Love learning fun hacks like this!)
- Survival School: Multi-Age Homeschool Unit Study
- 8 years ago on Simple Homeschool: Homeschooling teens: The hardest part of Kris’s homeschool year
- In case you missed it this week: How we add FUN into our homeschooling days
Does your family love chocolate? If you want to inspire interest in science at the start of a new school year, Sonlight’s free experiment, How is Chocolate Made, will be a crowd pleaser!
Your children will learn all about where chocolate comes from, how it’s made, and get to make a chocolate treat. To give this experiment a taste, download it free from Sonlight here!
Welcome to our newest Simple Homeschool sponsor, Generous Family! Generous Students is their 26-week curriculum designed to teach kids the importance of living generously.
It features daily scripture connection, activities, games, historical connections with Generosity Heroes, and extra opportunities for families to learn and practice generosity together – with thoughts, words, time, money, attention, influence, and sharing belongings. Get $20 off with code GIVE20!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your type needs most!