Our Fall 2022 Semester over at Introverted Moms kicks off next week – If you’re interested in literary life coaching, developing self-compassion, and having a supportive online space, you’ll love it!
Here’s what one of our members recently said:
“I’m so grateful for Introverted Moms, for Jamie and all of you! I rediscovered it this month and it was SO TIMELY. Every single event is helpful for me right now. Thank God & Thank you!” ~ Anne W
Click here to watch my Fall Overview video and download the full calendar to find out more–our official Fall Kickoff is next Thursday, August 18th!
Weekend homeschool links:
- 100 Ways to Tell Your Kids You Love Them
- Yes! You Can Homeschool Without A Curriculum
- All About Reading/Spelling offering FREE shipping thru Aug 16!
- The Advantages Of Literature-Based Geography in Your Homeschool
- Our 2022-2023 Homeschool Plan for 12th, 10th, and 8th grades
- 4 years ago on the blog: Focus on this first in the new school year
- In case you missed it this week: Top 3 ways to deal with homeschool doubts
- This week on Instagram: Isn’t it crazy what parents will do to connect with their kiddos?!! I bet you didn’t know I had moves like this! 😉 (FYI: You don’t need to have IG to watch)
Can you believe it is already back to homeschool season? If you want to transform learning from a task to a lifestyle this year, Oak Meadow is a Prek-12th Waldorf-inspired curriculum, prompting critical thinking through nature-inspired, hands-on learning!
Oak Meadow has a few upcoming virtual informational sessions if you’d like to learn more or download a free sample of their curricula.
Jim Moran, father, SAT tutor and creator of Semper Smart Games, fosters a love of learning math through engaging and enjoyable games!
Originator of the popular Election Night!, Semper Smart Games offers several games each with their own specific focus: Check out their PlaySmart dice with baby animal rescue playsheets (addition and multiplication fluency) to incorporate math fun into your homeschool this year!
This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Child’s Learning Style? Take Jamie’s new quiz now and set yourself up for homeschooling success by understanding the way they learn best!