If you still need a last minute gift idea (or two), feel free to take a peek at my past gift guides!
Weekend homeschool links:
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Redwall Chapter Book Series (a perfect gift for ages 10+; my son LOVED these!)
- The Dangers of Gameschooling in Your Homeschool
- FREE Downloadable Christmas Journal for parent/child!
- How to Be a Healthy Mom
- 5 Tried and True Bible Study Tips for Teens
- Pray Without Quarreling
- 2 years ago on the blog: 5 Ways to Nourish Brains AND Bodies Before New Year’s
- The End of the Young Family Feud (enjoy this favorite Christmas story with your family, with yours truly as narrator!)
Join me in giving a warm welcome to one of Simple Homeschool’s newest sponsors: Clark Creative Education! Over 50,000 teachers have used their K-12 curriculum through Teachers Pay Teachers, and now they’re branching out to the homeschool world!
From Crime Scenes to Adventures, Whodunnits to real world 21st Century Math Projects, coloring pages to calculus, Clark Creative Education brings critical thinking, problem solving, and perspective to another level. Use code HOMIE for a special rate just for homeschoolers.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!