Happy almost-2024, my friends – see you next year!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Snowman Picture Books (w/ a printable library list for you!)
- January Homeschool Printables That Are Absolutely Free
- Brownies, Books, and Games in the New Year
- Ten Children’s Books That Pleasantly Surprised Me in 2023
- 6 years ago on Simple Homeschool: Why I don’t add anything new to our homeschool in January
- In case you missed it this week: Starting the New Year with Intention
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast, Ep 122: Motivation for the Winter Weary Homeschool Mom
Does your child need something new and different to motivate them in 2024? Oak Meadow’s K- 12 curriculum makes it easy for you to make a mid-year switch in your homeschool.
With a student-centered approach, your child will have the freedom to learn in the way that works best for them while participating in activities that connect their learning with their interests. Check and see if OM’s program is a fit for your family!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your type needs most!