Have you been enjoying this year’s Homeschool Day in the Life series? Would you like to join in and share your day? If so, mark your calendar for February 24th – this year’s community-wide link up!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Sensory STUFF (Overexcitabilities, intensities, SPD, ADHD, anxiety, behavior…call it what you will)
- When we strike the rock: Leading and parenting from anger
- Signs of Auditory Processing Disorder
- Banish Picky Eating with this 5 day challenge!
- 17 Wonderful Winter Garden Activities (Projects) To Do Indoors
- Keep or Toss? My Personal Criteria for Culling a Library
- Tips for Homeschooling With Babies and Toddlers
- 4 years ago on the blog: Kari’s day in the life (with a 9- and 11-year-old)
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 81, 5 Things I Hate About Homeschooling (and How I Deal with Them)
Need some fresh materials to make it through the rest of winter? Over 50,000 teachers have used Clark Creative Education’s innovative curriculum, and it’s perfect for homeschoolers, too!
From Crime Scenes to Adventures, Whodunnits to real world 21st Century Math Projects, coloring pages to calculus, they bring critical thinking, problem solving, and perspective to another level. Use code HOMIE for a special rate just for you.
Tiny Values is a monthly subscription box packed with everything you need to raise kind, courageous children! It was created by a former Pixar artist who has poured her creativity into each gorgeous yellow box.
With a new value each month, it’s the perfect companion to any curriculum, which is why the founder is offering her biggest discount ever to our readers: 75% off your first box when you buy a 6 or 12 month subscription, using code JSH75!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!