So excited about my friend Tsh’s new beautiful book, out just in time before Lent begins! (afflink)
Weekend homeschool links:
- How to Talk Back to Your Inner Critic
- Sensory Science Blindfold Activity: Perfect for Your Homeschool
- How to Break the “Word Guessing” Habit (Raise your hand if your child does this!)
- 2020-2022 STEM/STEAM Biographies for Young Readers: A Booklist
- 3 Ways “Show don’t tell”can lead you astray (Good writing advice to share with your young writers!)
- A Better Way to Say No
- 3 years ago on the blog: When you feel alone in your homeschooling journey
- Have you missed any of this year’s Homeschool Day in the Life posts so far? Remember that our link up is next Thursday, February 24th if you’d like to share your day with us!
Guess what? Oak Meadow’s annual February sale is here – Through the end of the month you can take 20% off their popular, holistic K-12 curriculum and all items in their bookstore!
This makes it the perfect time to snap up the programs you need for your homeschool next year – no discount code needed to take advantage of this offer.
I regularly hear from fans of Ivy Kids, raving about their favorite subscription box. Designed for kiddos ages 3-8, it contains so many activities that it’s practically like pre-K/K in a box!
Each monthly delivery acts as its own unit study based around a children’s book, containing both the book and all the supplies you need! Try a box for 20% off using the code IVY20.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!