Weekend homeschool links:
- A Quick Guide to Teaching Short Vowel Sounds
- Coping with Stress: Supporting Kids and Teens
- How To Balance Everything Required in Your Homeschool
- Who’s Helping You Homeschool? 10 Places to Find Support
- 3 years ago on Simple Homeschool: Shawna’s homeschool day in the life (with a 15- and 18-year-old)
- In case you missed it this week: Debbie’s Homeschool Day in the Life (with a 13- and 14-year-old)
Want to teach health and wellness in a fresh way? F.O.R.M. Fitness instructs your student, providing an easy-to-implement curriculum covering all aspects of living a healthy lifestyle.
Our devotional guide helps kids explore what the Bible teaches about health and how to build healthy habits in every season of life. Download the devotional guide on this page for free!
Looking to motivate your teen in 2024? TJEd High! is an online liberal arts mentoring service for youth, guiding and inspiring each teen to take steps toward his/her unique goals.
My Jonathan and Trishna were enrolled for years and loved their experience there. Learn more about TJEd High to see if it is fit for your child as well!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your type needs most!