My Introverted Moms’ Book Club will officially reopen to new members next Friday,
but you can take a sneak peek now at all we have planned if you’d like!
Weekend Homeschool Links:
- Favorite Interactive Picture Books (w/ a printable book list for your library visits!)
- Character Development in our Homeschool
- Our Commitment to Worldschooling
- Spectacular Minute Win to It Games for Families!
- 5 years ago on Simple Homeschool: A homeschooling mom’s self care rhythm: a treat for each day of the week
- In case you missed it this week: A Letter to My Child Who Has Failed
Want to add more literature into your homeschool in 2024? Sonlight provides a complete literature-rich, Christ-centered curriculum that allows you to “open and go.”
Sonlight helps families love to learn together through robust academics that remain flexible for your family’s individual needs. We used Sonlight in our homeschool for many years and found it a great blessing – learn more about SL here!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your type needs most!