Weekend homeschool links:
- What Learning Can Look Like
- Why You May Want to Teach Reading and Spelling Separately
- Early Chapter Books Featuring Black Girls
- How to Foster Strong Sibling Relationships
- Fun and Free Camping Games (with Printables)
- 3 years ago on Simple Homeschool: 50 Quick and Easy Ways to Connect with Your Kids
- In case you missed it this week: Teaching kids to take initiative (Part 2)
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 115, 5 Things I Hate About Homeschooling
Welcome to a new Simple Homeschool sponsor: Learn Math Fast, who believe that it doesn’t have to take twelve years to learn math!
These books teach math with an approach that allows older students to go from addition to high school geometry in 1-2 years. They were written by a homeschooling mom whose son enrolled in college at age 16 – use coupon code SHS to save 10% on any order.
Is your teen seeking career direction and mentorship? Ratio 21’s project-based and collaborative programs give high school students opportunities to explore career interests, network with experts, and develop important skills for college and beyond.
Their flexible summer programs include camps programs like Careers in Engineering and Careers in Finance. Learn more about their summer camps today!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your type needs most!