I’ve been trying something new on my Instagram account: sharing words that help you leave social media feeling BETTER instead of worse. You can follow me here!
Weekend homeschool links:
- How To Get Alone Time In a House Full of People
- Navigating Summer Learning With Gifted And Twice Exceptional Kids
- Around the World with Picture Books (So fun to see my book mentioned in this excellent list!)
- Creating A Homeschool High School Transcript That Works
- Free Life Skills Encore Mini-Camp (in case you missed this popular event the first time round!)
- Why Talking To Strangers Is The Best Thing You Can Do For Your Mental Health
- 8 years ago on the blog: Making friends through homeschooling (without worrying about socialization)
- In case you missed it this week: Our Humble Dining Table, The Centerpiece Of Our Home
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Ep 91, How to Respond to THE Question all homeschoolers get
Welcome to our newest sponsor: Greenways Academy! It’s the online accredited school with a big difference, making personalized learning their top priority. Available for all grade levels, your child can enroll in just one course or take all their classes here!
At the high school level they design a graduation plan based on your student’s unique goals and interests, meaning they can get course credit for areas of passion, and they have dual enrollment options as well!
For those interested in Leadership Education (AKA TJEd), this online convention will inspire AND give practical tips to help you educate in a developmentally-empowered, mission-focused, and classics-anchored way!
I typically watch or listen while making dinner, choosing a handful of presentations that fit our needs (and avoiding overwhelm by not trying to view them ALL). It costs much less than most homeschooling conferences, and if you register now you’ll have access through October 1st!
This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!