This week on social media I shared the poem I wrote and read aloud at my homeschool retirement party – I’d love for you to enjoy it as well (just have tissues close by xo)!
Find it here on Instagram and/or here on Facebook.
Weekend homeschool links:
- The Beginner’s Guide to the Wingfeather Saga Chapter Books
- Giving Your Child Life Skills: Metacognition
- Finding Time For Yourself when Homeschooling An Only Child
- Lazy Unit Studies And Older Kids
- Why Consumer Math is So Valuable in Your Homeschool
- 10 years ago on Simple Homeschool: 5 things I love about homeschooling (& how I embrace them)
- In case you missed it this week: What your homeschooler REALLY needs to know
Does your family live in Florida? If so, Florida Virtual School is here to support you with a full-time online public school at home option!
FVS offers your child one-one-one teacher support, unique and flexible electives, and Career and Technical Education courses that provide real-world learning opportunities. Check out their programs and see if it’s a fit for your family!
Are spelling and reading a current challenge in your homeschool? All About Reading and All About Spelling provides scripted, open-and-go programs for busy parents like you and me.
We used both programs with great success for years (& I would do so again!), and right now if you buy one level you can get 10% off another!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your type needs most!