Hi friends – I am back from my June sabbatical and grateful to be here once again with you in this space for the rest of the summer! Make sure you check out the latest episode of the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 114: Intentional Mediocrity – A Homeschool NOT To-Do List ~ Jamie xo
Weekend homeschool links:
- Summer Homeschool Ideas for Learning and Play
- Favorite Interactive Picture Books (a fun downloadable list to explore this summer!)
- Make Your Own Solar Oven S’mores
- 92 Fantastic Graphic Novels Your Middle Schooler Will Love
- Independent Activities for Kids: 15 Things to Do Instead of TV
- 4 years ago on Simple Homeschool: Sensory Processing Disorder and our homeschool
- In case you missed it this week: The most important thing to do before summer ends
Looking for an app that will help keep your homeschool organized in the upcoming school year? Modify™ is the top rated app for keeping important homeschool documents all in one place!
Modify™ offers users the option to share courses, assignments, tests, and more with others in your group/family – all while receiving access to their homeschool community for support. Check it out with a 30 day free trial today!
Is your teen looking for a new way to stretch their writing skills? Several of Write the World’s Summer Workshops kick off in the upcoming weeks – offering virtual support and instruction to boost your teen’s writing ability!
There are still seven writing camps coming up before summer ends – register today and connect with students from over 100 countries!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your type needs most!