Introverted Moms’ Summer Camp kicks off on Monday – would love to have you join us!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Teaching Historical Truths
- More Reflections on our 6-Week Sabbatical (What I Don’t Love)
- How Much Time Should You Spend Teaching Reading?
- An Encore of Life Skills Summer Camp – Sign Up Free Now!
- Where You Should Go On Vacation Based On Your MBTI Personality Type
- What Worked? What Didn’t? Looking Back on Homeschooling with My 20-Year-Old Daughter
- 9 years ago on the blog: 5 Things I Hate About Homeschooling (and How I Deal with Them)
- In case you missed it this week: Year Round Homeschooling: Am I Crazy?
Are you concerned about teaching your children to healthily navigate the online world we’re living in? I am, and that’s why I’m excited to introduce Simple Homeschool’s newest sponsor: Cyber Civics, a curriculum that teaches students to be ethical, safe and productive online.
Their comprehensive digital literacy program is turn-key ready with over 75+ lessons, slides, and student work packets and is fully adapted for homeschool use, for just one child up to a group of ten at a co-op!
Want to explore and study volcanoes this summer? Supernow Adventure Club allows your child to become a volcanologist with the help of their activity packed July box!
A monthly subscription box at just $30/month, Supernow Adventure Club arrives at your door with four weekly themed projects in addition to access to live, interactive and educational online classes – get 60% off your first box with code SIMPLEHOMESCHOOL!
This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!