I’m so excited about Amber O’Neal Johnston’s new book, A Place to Belong (afflink) –
it would be a helpful summer read as you consider your upcoming homeschool year!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Make the End of Your Homeschool Year Memorable With These Annual Traditions
- Multi-Sensory High School: Our 9th Grade Plan (2022-2023)
- 7 Ways to Be the Encouraging Homeschool Mom Your Child Needs
- How to Balance Fun and Learning this Summer
- When Homeschool Doesn’t Go As Planned
- The Best Graphic Novels to Engage Early Readers
- 6 years ago on the blog: On Meeting a Childhood Hero and All That Happened Next (still one of my fave posts!)
If you are a parent of a child aged 5-18 years old, your child can enjoy this free LifeSkillsNow summer camp! This is a fun and encouraging program to assist building up and strengthening their life skills for real world.
Your child will learn about handling big emotions, understanding finances, home economics and other practical tips! Register today for free to be apart of this enriching summer camp!
This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!