For those of us homeschooling teen girls, my friend Tricia Goyer has just released a beautiful devotional to help them think through future relationships and marriage – could be a perfect conversation starter and lead to mentoring moments! (afflink)
Weekend homeschool links:
- I Want to Be Home Base
- How to Stay Awake While Reading Aloud (Can be a challenge in our line of work, LOL!)
- When you feel like all your work was wasted
- Mealtime Hacks for the Homeschool Mom
- Birdwatching with Kids: 4 Tips You Should Know
- 6 years ago on Simple Homeschool: What we did for math week
- In case you missed it this week: Celebrating Summertime Freedom Days
- This week on the SH Podcast: Ep 113, Intentional Mediocrity: The Not-To Do List
If you’re still in planning mode for the upcoming homeschool year, make sure you take a peek at Oak Meadow and their flexible, Waldorf-inspired curriculum for creative learners!
Your children will be given opportunities to engage not only their heads, but their hands and hearts as they learn, too. Find out if OM is right for you and your family here.
Homeschooling dad Chad Steward served as a lead animator on The Polar Express and Stuart Little 2, and now he’d love to teach your child via The Animation Course!
Your student will interact directly with instructors, receive personalized feedback, and learn foundational skills. Whether they want to pursue animation as a career or would enjoy learning for the sheer pleasure of the art form, this course will work for them.
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your type needs most!