Weekend homeschool links:
- Are You Unexpectedly Homeschooling?
- For the times you feel like it’s too hard
- Organizational Tools I Couldn’t Homeschool Without
- 101 Things Standardized Tests Can’t Measure About Your Unique Child
- 12 Creative ways you can celebrate your homeschool graduate
- Water Play Ideas for Preschoolers: Beginning Letters Toy Scoop
- 9 years ago on the blog: How to make your homeschool an endless summer
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Ep 87, Homeschooling High School – Taming the Fear
It’s the perfect time to enroll your teen in TJEd High’s summer semester, which kicks off in mid-June! Your child can bulk up their high school transcript while reading and discussing one classic a week with other teens and mentors in a safe, moderated forum.
Two of my own teenagers participated for multiple years and truly loved the community and inspiration they found there! Check out all the details here.
Reading Eggs is designed to grow with your child from their earliest reading exposure all the way up to age 13! It includes interactive lessons, fun reading games, and 3000 e‑books, and 91% of parents notice an improvement in their child’s reading ability after using their program.
Try it out for 30 days free and help prevent that “summer slide” we all know so well this time of year!
This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!