Dear fellow introverted mom,
You are not depriving your kids by being you; you’re giving them a safe refuge in a loud world. xo
If you need this reminder regularly, I’ve poured all my introverted energy into creating my Introverted Moms’ Book Club, which is open for new members for Summer 2023 now through Wed, May 24!
Find out which books we’ll be reading and discussing and get all the details here: introvertedmoms.com/join
Weekend homeschool links:
- Reading Aloud to Kids Who Can’t Sit Still (I’ve been there, LOL!)
- May Homeschool Printables That Are Absolutely Free
- When You Can’t Do Everything: Overcoming Homeschool Burnout
- 32 Historical Fiction Books That Will Interest Your Middle Schooler
- 2 years ago on Simple Homeschool: 5 things I learned about homeschooling from a puppy
- In case you missed it this week: How hard do I push my hesitant child?
- Most Popular Post on Social Media This Week: Proud to announce where my Jonathan is (not) headed this fall!
Are you looking for an interactive, Biblically based health/physical education program as you plan the upcoming homeschool year? F.O.R.M. Fitness offers your homeschooler a complete curriculum that’s easy to use for you and enjoyable for your student.
Lessons are based on a Biblical worldview and engage your child through animated lessons, devotional guide, and more. Check out their website for a free preview!
Want to keep your teen engaged and reading this summer? TJEd High offers weekly mentorship through reading and discussing literature to encourage personal growth.
Your teen will be inspired by TJEd High’s pre-recorded videos and online discussions that they can access whenever it fits their schedule. Summer registration is open until the end of June!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your type needs most!