NEW on the Simple Homeschool podcast this week: Ep 112, Boundaries with Technology and Screen Time in Your Homeschool (Come hear Jonathan’s perspective on this = fascinating!)
Weekend homeschool links:
- Summer Picture Books List (a fun downloadable library guide for you to use over the next few months!)
- What Learning Can Look Like in Difficult Seasons
- Exposing Kids to Art, History, and Culture Without Tears
- 7 Great Spring Resources for Homeschooling That Are Fun & Easy
- 10 years ago on Simple Homeschool: Practical ideas for a summer of learning
- In case you missed it this week: 3 Tips for a Successful Poetry Teatime
- Most Popular Post on Social Media: A needed reminder for my fellow introverted moms out there!
Calling all Simple Homeschoolers in Florida: Let’s be real, homeschooling is a lot. That’s why our newest sponsor, Florida Virtual School, wants to help!
When you partner with FVS, you have the freedom to explore courses that are expertly developed, and the individualized teacher support your family needs. Explore their courses & program here today!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your type needs most!