Next Friday signup for my Introverted Moms’ Advent Calendar opens! Add your name to the waiting list here and prepare to savor the season in a new way – we’d love to have you!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Interest Led Homeschooling: Helping Your Children Find Their Interests
- The Academic Advantages Of Play Based Learning
- How to Do Spelling Dictation Effectively
- Creating A Homeschool Schedule For Your Teen That Works
- 25 Days of Christmas Traditions (a fun email offering from Sonlight!)
- 8 years ago on the blog: When Something Breaks Your Homeschool Heart
- In case you missed it this week: Understanding the Social and Emotional Needs of Gifted Children
- On the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 99, 4 Habits That Help Our Homeschool Thrive in Busy Seasons
Welcome to a new Simple Homeschool sponsor: CodeWizardsHQ! It’s the leading online coding school for kids and teens, delivering fun and effective live, online coding classes designed to give students the programming knowledge, skills, and confidence to thrive in a digital world.
Homeschoolers love CodeWizardsHQ’s real-world program with small group classes, top-rated instructors, and an internship program for graduates – learn more here!
Provide fresh motivation and inspiration for your teen in the new year: TJEd High’s program offers mentorship for your teen on a weekly basis.
Flexible and accessible on demand for your student’s schedule, pre-recorded videos, weekly readings, and online discussions encourage personal growth and study. Find out if TJEd High is right for your teen – winter registration for January is open now!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!