Are you looking to unhurry your heart this Advent? My Introverted Moms community reopens on Black Friday, and we’ll kick off my Introverted Moms Advent Calendar (see below) in December!
Add your name to the waiting list and discover a new way to experience the season…
Weekend homeschool links:
- Portable Schooling…Because Life Happens
- On Lego Building and Organization
- Homeschooling Multiple Ages at Once
- Favorite Picture Books for Christmas (reserve these now before the library rush hits!)
- There’s Still Time to Get Your 30 Day Free Trial to Sparkle Stories and Listen to our Simple Homeschool inspired story – A Circle of Light!
- 6 years ago on the blog: Why Homeschooling from Fear Doesn’t Work
- This week on Instagram: A few words God whispered to my heart
It’s crazy to realize that 2022 will be here before we know it! So go ahead & get the dates for next year’s Great Homeschool Conventions in your calendar, especially if you’re near SC, MO, TX, OH, or CA.
The lineup of speakers is phenomenal, & it’s always reassuring to be surrounded by other homeschoolers!
I’ve been hearing friends rave about CTC Math for years, but recently I got to experience it for myself! My son Elijah needed a change in the subject, so I decided to sign up for a month-long free trial.
It is exactly what I’ve been looking for – the short lessons keep him engaged, and I love that all levels are included, making it perfect for a child whose all over the map skill-wise. So grateful!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!