My Introverted Moms community has just reopened for anyone who’d like to join my 2022 Advent Calendar experience!
Each day, December 1-24, you’ll receive a short self-care prompt for your soul. The prompts take just a few minutes, but it’s like unwrapping a gift addressed to you every day of Advent (see below), all while knowing that hundreds of others are doing the same.
AND for the first time ever, I’m offering a special Black Friday discount code: Use the code “SAVE10” for $10 off any new monthly, quarterly, or annual Introverted Moms subscription!
That means you can enjoy Advent with our community for as little as $5 – an amazing deal!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Christmas Around the World with Cookies
- Becoming a Learning Detective and Recorder
- 10 Ways to Feel Like a Better Mom in Less Than 10 Minutes
- Create a Christmas Book Advent Calendar
- Ever Scouts – Free through the end of 2022!
- Brightening Barrow – A simple way your family can make a difference
- 7 years ago on the blog: 5 Popular Cooperative Board Games to Keep the Peace (a fun list to choose from!)
- In case you missed it this week: 4 Reasons to Ditch Multi-Tasking in Your Homeschool for Good
Do you suspect your child may have dyslexia? Dyslexia Connect offers one-on-one private instruction with the goal of positively impacting ability to read, spell, and process language.
DC Tutors are knowledgeable, professional, and have experience working with both dyslexic children and adults. Learn more to see if this a good fit for your family and start a free trial!
Need some fresh homeschool ideas for your preteen/teen next semester? My Fun Science is the place to find middle/high school science, math, and technology courses.
My Fun Science Christian teachers promote critical thinking skills during live online classes that can be accessed at a later time to fit into your child’s schedule. Spring registration is open now with discounts for multiple classes and/or siblings!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!