Is the thought of the upcoming holiday season already stressing you out? My Introverted Moms’ Advent Calendar cultivates calm in your heart and mind and slows the season down.
Go ahead and add your name to the waiting list here to get notified as soon as signup is open!
Weekend homeschool links:
- How To Make a Quick Lesson Based On a Child’s Interest
- Handicrafts: Ideas for Homeschooling
- Why Kitchen Work Is the Best Way to Build Connection, Confidence, & Creativity in Kids
- 4 Great Ways to Build Listening Comprehension
- Digging Lotus (and Lessons on Alive-ness)
- 10 years ago on the blog: Homeschooling Preschoolers: Life Is the Curriculum
- In case you missed it this week: Dealing with Post-Homeschooling Parental Guilt
- On Instagram: Why I’m doing a 21 Day Digital Detox
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!