For anyone trying to think ahead for the holidays, my kiddos spent many creative hours with their marble run back in the day – This one from National Geographic glows in the dark and is currently on sale for Amazon Prime members! (afflink)
Weekend homeschool links:
- Autumn Strong – A poem I wrote to celebrate my fellow introverts
- Make Your Own Sensory Tactile Letter Cards for Preschoolers
- A Weather Study For Earth Science In Your Homeschool (created by our own Jessica Waldock!)
- Releasing the Pressure to be the Perfect Homeschool Mom
- Please continue to support fellow homeschooler Amy Sloan of Humility and Doxology and her family by praying for and giving toward her son’s leukemia fight
- How to Turn Milk into Plastic
- 8 years ago on Simple Homeschool: 5 ways to strip away labels and encourage a love of learning
- In case you missed it this week: How to Select Books as Literary Windows
Thinking about switching curriculum? Sonlight offers a well-planned, literature-based program so simple to follow and adapt that you can trust you’re giving your kids all they need.
Sonlight believes you are your child’s best teacher and provides you with the tools to raise children who love to learn, love God, and have academic preparation for their future. Make the switch to Sonlight today and save up to $100!
We all want to instill the virtue of generosity in our children. Generous Family’s 26-week curriculum kit walks you through transformative learning experiences that will help your family embrace the joy of living generously!
The curriculum is family-centered, faith-based, easy to implement, and designed to inspire conversation and deliberate practice of generous living in your home. Get $20 off with code GIVE20!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your type needs most!