Today’s the LAST DAY to join my Introverted Moms’ Book Club before we officially kick off our Fall 2023 semester!
Head here to peek at the calendar to see what we have planned AND to inquire about our new pay-what-you-can options available: introvertedmoms.com/join
Weekend homeschool links:
- How to Start Homeschooling
- Taking My Time
- 20th-Century Black History Books
- 10 Best Ways To Make Homeschooling History Fun
- Outstanding Online Homeschool Classes for K-12
- 5 years ago on Simple Homeschool: 5 back to school sanity savers
- In case you missed it this week: I Am: On Crying in the Shower/Ending the Homeschooling Journey (so blessed by your response to this one, thank you!)
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Ep 117: The 7 (Easy) Keys of Great Teaching (my last episode co-hosting with Jonathan for a little while, sniff-sniff)
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your type needs most!