Weekend homeschool links:
- How to Ask the Right Question When You’re Homeschooling
- Self-Care and Co-Regulation: Balancing Parenting and Sensory Needs
- September Homeschool Printables That Are Absolutely Free
- For Anyone Who’s Been Missing Carl Azuz on CNN10 – Rejoice, he’s started his own Student News Show – The World From A to Z!
- 3 years ago on Simple Homeschool: Resilience: 5 ways to make your homeschool disaster-proof
- In case you missed it this week: When Your Teen Doesn’t Have a Plan
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Ep 117, Bittersweet – My 1st Fall NOT Homeschooling
Need a different approach to math in your homeschool? Learn Math Fast, teach your child all the mathematics they need to graduate from high school and enroll in college without the busy work.
Your student can get caught up to grade level in less than a year and then advance them to college level in just one more year. It is the fastest path toward graduation– use coupon code SHS to save 10% on any order.
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your type needs most!