Next Wednesday I’ll be interviewing my friend Kara Anderson about Long-View Homeschooling for my Introverted Moms’ members and I’d love to have you there! We’ll be chatting about keeping the end in mind, even in the midst of the day to day.
Weekend homeschool links:
- Today I Went On Homeschool Strike
- Diversity in a Charlotte Mason Education
- Improving Your Child’s Working Memory
- Textual Healing: The Novel World of Bibliotherapy
- 5 Absolutely Irresistable Games Kids Will Love
- Free shipping in my store thru Sat, 9/17!
- 8 years ago on the blog: How to talk to your kids about modern-day slavery
- In case you missed it this week: 8 Easy Ways to Start Enjoying Poetry in Your Homeschool
- This week on Instagram: Loving Your Kids DOESN’T Mean This!
Greenways Academy is an accredited school offering online personalized learning WITH lots of flexibility.
“House meetings” kick-off the day with live lessons in the areas of life/home skills, money matters, and even college/career readiness. Your child can take all their courses w/ Greenways or just choose an individual subject!
Do you have a teen who could use some mentoring? TJEd High provides motivation and inspiration for your teen through weekly readings and online discussions.
Your student will have access to video content, pre-recorded for on-demand streaming that fits your schedule. Check it out to see if TJEd High is right for you – fall registration closes at the end of September!
This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Child’s Learning Style? Take Jamie’s new quiz now and set yourself up for homeschooling success by understanding the way they learn best!