Happy autumn (or spring!), depending where you are in the world! ~ Jamie xo
Weekend homeschool links:
- Signs of Auditory Processing Disorder and How to Help
- 10 Books for Kids Who Loved A Wrinkle in Time
- Notebooking And How To Use It In Your Homeschool
- The Unique Power of a Homeschool Parent: Innovation
- 2 years ago on Simple Homeschool: Because things ARE different now (Whew! We’ve come a long way since 2021!)
- In case you missed it this week: Let Go To Thrive When Homeschooling Neurodiverse Kids
The Young Stateswomen/Statesmen Society (YSS) from Thomas Jefferson Education is like scouts plus homeschool – giving your family the opportunity to work together towards skill building, character development, and personal goal setting! Here’s a testimonial:
“I’m using YSS to do what I can to create a leadership education environment in my home while my kids are in public school. It is everything I hoped it would be! My kids look forward to it each day. I also want to applaud all who participated in the public speaking speech recital. Thank you!!”
Have you been looking for a way to teach health and physical education from a Biblical worldview? F.O.R.M. Fitness teaches your child to be a good steward of their body, now and in the future.
Your child will build a foundation of healthy habits through this turn-key interactive curriculum. Get your free devotional guide today to learn more about our approach!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your type needs most!