In December I’ll lead members through my Introverted Moms’ Advent Calendar, and I’d love for you to come along! Each day, December 1-24, you’ll receive a short self-care prompt via email, our private forum, and/or a printable version.
Knowing that hundreds of other moms are doing the same alongside you will help you stay motivated to care for yourself, and will infuse joy into this otherwise frantic season.
Here’s what Tiffany shared about the experience:
“I just wanted to tell you what a huge blessing this advent has been. You’re helping me put self care as a priority, give myself permission to not over schedule, and listen to other like-minded people so I don’t feel crazy. Thank you!!!!”
Membership will only remain open through Monday, November 29th, so find out more details and sign up before we close in:
Rates increase in 2022, so this is one of your last chances to get in at the lower rate! Membership is currently $12/month, with discounts for quarterly or annual registrations.
I’d love to be a part of your self-care strategy this December!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Create a Christmas Book Advent Calendar (always a fun project)
- #BrighteningBarrow (such a simple way to make a difference for others this season!)
- One Trick for Letting Go of Tension
- The Holidays, Extended Family, & Your Child with Special Needs
- Pro Tip: Read the Script (Learn from my Humbling Experience)
- 5 years ago on the blog: 4 Ways to Curb Complaining
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: 9 Ways to Raise Resilient Kids (So proud to have reached Episode 75!!!!)
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!