In today’s post: Give Your Child the World just $1.99!, choosing the right college as a homeschooler, WorldSchooling, The Backyard Homestead, and several more titles! Click through to download.
All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Give Your Child the World only $1.99!
Imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon the fact that my own book was a Kindle deal yesterday:
For just a few days you can get the Kindle version of Give Your Child the World: Raising Globally Minded Kids One Book at a Time for just $1.99, the lowest price it’s ever been!
Such an incredible price for a resource you’ll refer to again and again to help your kids fall in love with the world, find their place in it, and change it in the ways only they can–enjoy!
Other Kindle Deals:
If you’re unable to see the book images above, here are the details in list form:
- World Schooling: How to Revolutionize Your Child’s Education Through Travel
- A Homeschooler’s Guide to Finding the Right College
- Nora & Kettle (for teens)
- The Potluck Club
- Natural Remedies with Herbs and Spices
- ESV Global Study Bible
- Give Your Child the World, just $1.99!
- Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus
- The I Quit Sugar Cookbook
- The Great Divorce
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- The Backyard Homestead
- Be Different: Adventures of a Free Range Aspergian
This post contains affiliate links, which means I get commissions for purchases made through some of the links. Thanks for your support of Simple Homeschool!